How to make cute shirt invites for your little one's birthday party?
For all Moms, the first birthday of their little ones are always special. Shiwaa is going to be one year old by this April and I am so excited about his first birthday!!! I share the idea of how I made the invitations for his birthday party!!
Things Needed:
- Card stock papers/ chart paper of any colour
- Foam sheet with glitters
- Scissors
- Glue Gun
Procedure:
For making the Shirt:
Cut the Chart paper into 10X3 inches rectangle and fold it like a card. Now make a small cut approx 1 inch below.
Making of Tie:
Cut a rectangle of 9cms from the foam sheet. Draw the shape of the tie at the backside of the foamsheet and cut according to that.
Now glue the tie to the shirt and then glue the collar of the shirt over the tie.
Have your writings inside.
Handmade invites are always special. Moreover, those invites makes the celebration more special for your loved ones. Am I right?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment